Our Student Success Rate is Very High. Students are advised to watch all our Published Videos, attend all our Online Classes, score at least 80% on all the Topic-Wise Quizzes and Mock Tests, only then their success rate will be 100% guaranteed. Students can keep track of course Progress and Performance anytime.
- Plenty of Topic-wise videos to make you understand concepts really well. This is important for you to solve/answer all the topic-wise problems/questions.
- You can track your Progress and Performance. At any point in time you can gauge yourself how your preparation is progressing. We are here 24×7 to help you.
- Using the instant chat option, you can ask a question and a tutor will respond to you instantly. You can even upload or email a picture of your question.
- The Mock Tests section and Topic-wise practice Quizzes gives you plenty of real exam practice to best prepare for the actual exam.
We offer courses that will prepare students just like you to completely prepare for Banking and SSC Exams.
In Banking, our course prepare students for:
IBPS – Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO)
IBPS – RRB Office Assistants, Officers Scale I
SBI – Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO)
In SSC, our our course prepare students for:
SSC – Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) – 2021 (Tier-I)
SSC – Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) Examination – 2020-21 (Tier-I & II)
SSC – MTS (Multi Tasking (Non-Technical)) 2021 (Paper-I & II) &
SSC – Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2020-21
You can access the courses after you purchase membership. You can select according to your requirements either 12 months or 6 months or 3 months or 1 month membership. Please select your membership duration carefully based on your exam dates. If you are planning to take multiple exams, select membership so as to cover the last exam date. Once the payment is successfully complete, you can access the course immediately.
You can access the purchased using “My Courses” link as shown below (Make sure you are logged in to EDURapid.com).
All our courses prepare students for both Preliminary and Mains Exams. A list of all the covered exams is on the respective course pages
We offer all the major payment methods: visa, mastercard, maestro, American Express, rupay, google play, UPI, Amazon Pay, NetBanking, etc.
We do not offer EMI as a payment option. We do offer convenient membership payment plans for 12 months or 6 months or 3 months or 1 month.
We do offer convenient membership payment plans for 12 months or 6 months or 3 months or 1 month. This works similar to subscription but your card will not be charged every month. For Example: If you purchase 3 months membership, you will have access to the purchased course for 3 months. Your card will not be charged again after 3 months. If you prefer or decide to purchase again, you can do that.
Unlimited Online Sessions
Online classes are conducted everyday. We will post the schedules on the course page. You will also receive an email with the class schedules.
Yes EDURapid experts are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to make sure student’s doubts are cleared and they are on the right path to success.
Online classes are 1 hour in length. There will be 15 minutes for Q&A. If you still have questions after the class, you can contact us 24×7 online on our website.
Once you successfully purchase the membership for any of our courses, you can login to the course immediately. You can do this by clicking on “My Courses” as shown below. You will see your purchased course. If you see more courses than you purchased, you will be able to access only the course you have purchased.
Yes, we do offer classes for all topics so as to enable success for all our students.
24x7 Doubt Clearing
- How to solve a specific question.
- Doubt related to official notification.
- Unable to find important study material, or any other links
- Doubt related to any Quiz or video.
- Doubts on interview, documentation or anything
- Doubts while solving Quant, Reasoning, GA or English section.
- Doubt regarding any product purchase etc.
- Apart from the mentioned if you have anything in your mind related to any product, question, free study material, study plan or anything you can now post your doubt on.
For Course related doubt clearing, you can contact by clicking on the chat application as shown below. If you are a student, please login with your username and password before asking anything. This will help us to understand who the student is and communicate with the student with more information.
Exam Registration Dates
- We will provide the dates to register for specific exams.
- Here is the latest known dates to register for various SSC exams
|Exam||Coverage||Qualification/Age||Registration Dates||Exam Dates|
|SSC – Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’||Computer Based Examination||Class 12 (10+2) / Steno “C” – 18-30 years / Steno ‘D’ – 18-27 years||10.10.2020 till 04.11.2020||29.03.2021 till 31.03.2021|
|SSC – CHSL Tier-I & II||Tier-I & Tier-II||Class 12 (10+2) – 18-27 years||06.11.2020 till 15.12.2020||12.04.2021 till 27.04.2021|
|SSC – CGL Tier-I||Tier-I||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline||21.12.2020 till 25.01.2020||29.05.2021 till 07.06.2021|
|SSC – MTS (Multi Tasking (Non-Technical))||Paper -I & Paper -II||Class X (10th Standard or SSC or SSLC) / 18 and 25 years||02.02.2021 till 18.03.2021||01.07.2021 till 20.07.2021|